Supporting the Education Sector
We fully appreciate and understand that data protection is a vital strand of any safeguarding work carried out in any education setting.
With over 25 years’ direct experience within the education sector dealing with a wide range of U.K. GDPR issues, BLS Stay Compliant has an excellent understanding of the pressures and issues facing schools, academies, colleges and universities.
As such we are ideally placed to provide support for the full range of data protection and U.K. GDPR issues, providing direct bespoke support as well as high quality training to ensure you are compliant with both the U.K. GDPR and the Data Protection Act 2018.
The company was founded on two clear principles:
- the moral imperative to support and guide public sector organisations with their data protection needs and legislative requirements through our protection with informed decisions approach
- to demonstrate consistently high expectations and standards in all our work
It is these principles that underpin all our work within the education sector.
To support you effectively our team will listen to you and take the time to get to know you and your setting. This will allow us to fully understand your individual needs and how we can support you, your aims and values and most importantly help to safeguard your children, students, families and staff.
When supporting the education sector we provide:
Training (either online or face to face)
- Data Protection / UK GDPR overview for all staff, Governors & Trustees
- Safer Recruitment
- Subject Access Requests
- Acting as your Data Protection Officer (DPO)
- UK GDPR audits
- Physical security audits
- Policy reviews / rewrites
- Privacy Notice / Appropriate Policy Document reviews
- Subject Access Requests and redaction services
- Professional managed service, tailored to your individual needs
If you would like to know more about our education services then please contact us.