In House Bespoke Compliance Training
In House Bespoke Compliance Training is designed around you
As well as our open courses, we run ‘in house bespoke compliance training’ sessions tailored to you and your organisation.
This could be as simple as cost saving, by running one of our open course material to a group of colleagues at your location and at your convenience.
Or, we can create a course specific to your individual data protection landscape.
Each company manages their data slightly differently and as such will have varied requirements to stay compliant with the legislation. We work with organisations from across the board, including hospices, charities, hospitals. NHS trusts, local and county councils and a range of education services.
We’ll build a course that covers everything you need to know and bring suitable scenarios and case studies to make sure what you’re learning is easy to put into practice. A selection of our most popular topics covered in bespoke sessions is listed below, but these are by no means exhaustive.
- Combined Data Protection Officer/Caldicott Guardian/SIRO training (usually run as separate sessions making up a full day or two depending on numbers)
- Subject Access Requests
- Freedom of Information Requests and redaction
- Safeguarding – your organisation’s requirements
- Information Asset Owner specific training
- Physical security and CCTV – legal considerations for operatives and managers
- Board level assurance briefings
- Privacy notices and other processing requirements
- Working with multi-agencies (including police)
- DSP Toolkit
- Ethics and decision making